NCUK Hangzhou Centre
The NCUK Hangzhou Centre, the first NCUK Centre in Zhejiang Province, was established in 2019 with the strong support of a number of organisations, reflecting the international aspirations of Zhejiang Province and Hangzhou City Government to introduce international high-quality education resources and strengthen international education collaboration and exchange.
The Centre reflects the world-class standards of British education. It comprises an international mix of faculty and internationally-educated support staff. Students experience small-class teaching, supported by senior foreign experts. Highly-qualified and experienced faculty and rigorous quality assurance and enhancement ensure that students benefit from the same high-quality higher education as in the UK and internationally.
NCUK Hangzhou Centre's comprehensive design of teaching ensures students have an excellent learning experience
NCUK Hangzhou Centre Location
• Located in Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang Province, a beautiful and historic city.
• It is only three subway stations away from Hangzhou's internationally-renowned West Lake,designated in 2011 as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
NCUK Hangzhou Centre Environment
• Located in a newly-renovated teaching building, equipped with advanced teaching equipment providing students with an international-standard learning environment and preparing them for progress to top international universities in the UK and around the world.
• Located in the campus of Zhejiang Gongshang University, a safe and friendly environment with excellent accommodation, catering and fitness facilities meeting the needs of a diverse range of students.
NCUK Hangzhou Centre Education Quality
• The Centre offers NCUK programmes which are highly-regarded around the world. Upon successful completion of a programme, students are guaranteed admission to an NCUK university.
• Learning materials in English
• Students experience international teaching methods and benefit from comprehensive academic support.
• The Centre offers Masterclasses, by practitioners and international Professors who are very pleased regularly to share their knowledge and experience with students.
• The Centre has created a highly international teaching and support staff team, all of whom have Britishand/or American higher education degrees, more than half of whom graduated from the top 100 universities in the world and have Master's degrees or above.
NCUK Hangzhou Centre International Collaboration
• The Centre is one of NCUK's global centres, part of a global network of world- class universities.
• Together with NCUK's leading universities, the Centre is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), reflecting its determination to work together to develop responsible citizens and managers and to contribute to the advancement of the UN 2030 agenda for sustainable development. While teaching our students, we strive to make every student a responsible global citizen.
• The Centre is the Chinese base for Cambridge Scholars Publishing, headquartered in Newcastle, UK. This enables a close relationship with famous scholars in China and abroad.